- IT Governance
- Service Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Project Management
- IT Advisory and Advocacy
Using internationally recognised standards, tools and practices, Charitis can work with you to implement an IT Governance framework that enables and supports:
- Better management of IT, which is critical to the success of Business Strategy.
- Alignment with your Business Strategy.
- Effective policies, internal controls and defined practices, which is needed so everyone knows what to do.
- Many other business benefits, including efficiency gains, less reliance on experts, fewer errors, increased trust from business partners and respect from regulators.
If you think of IT Governance as "What to do" then Service Management is "How to do it"
Charitis' IT Service Management program works with organizations to help them design integrated processes and deploy technologies to align IT services with business needs, strategic goals and the expectations of internal customers.
Business Continuity Management
Charitis' Business Continuity Management service offers solutions to organizations to assist them in the analysis, development and implementation of comprehensive business continuity plans to ensure the availability of critical business processes.
Ensure that your next IT Project is delivered on time and on budget.
Charitis can assist with a variety of projects including:
- Desktop/Hardware Rollouts.
- Intranet/Internet Development.
- New Site Openings/Closures/Relocations.
- Data Centre Relocations.
Benefit from our project management expertise and strong vendor partnerships when next embarking on a new IT project
IT Advisory and Advocacy
It is not uncommon for disputes to arise stemming from assumptions and miscommunications.
If you are having difficulty with your current supplier and are in dispute then we can work to assist both parties in achieving a positive outcome.
We can also provide advice and impartial recommendation before you commit to that next IT investment.